Thursday 11 May 2017

Mistakes v/s Forgiveness

  Mistakes v/s Forgiveness !!


                         
                                                                         









We have met for a reason,
Don't term it a mistake !
Let the time fly and you shall realise,
Meanwhile, please calm down for God sake !!

People do act stupid and it is so normal,
It only happens when meetings are not formal !
It's wonderful to fight and neutralize,
For it allows strangers to know each others better sides !!

They are elements of ego and unknown false prides,
For those are hindrances !
In settling the bitterness,
And letting two people sit beside !!

Their have been fond memories,
And we have shared some giggles!
But trust me my stranger,
Without those  now life looks so meager !!


Though mistakes were committed,
But, its not just you who has cried !
Realising the pain inflicted upon you,
Now it's too hard for me to survive !!


You always complain that I hurt you so much, now and then,
But there is a realisation in this very statement !
We never get hurt by strangers but through our faithfuls,
And this is the part of story that is so painful !!

I have been so stupid,
Troubling you so far !
But you always cared for me,
Welcomed me every time with an open heart !!

It's too hard to imagine,
Losing a person like you !
Just out of my foolishness,
I believe you don't even want that too !!

I may be brazen, very rude,
But deep inside you know that !
This idiot who often hurts me,
Cares for me too !!

More than phrases consider this writing as praises,
For the one who deserves and reading it with read faces !
There are lost hopes, certain despairs,
But trust me with time things would be repaired !!

You can never think wrong for me,
I never intend to do any harm !
Let us travels through stars,
And embrace  each others charm !!

=========The Beginning======

No comments:

Post a Comment