Thursday 11 May 2017

Those Restless Moments When I Think Of You

Those Restless Moments When I Think Of You !!







Sitting at my place, staring at the door ,
Waiting for the one, whom my heart adores !
Hey.. I can listen to the tiptoe around the floor,
Obviously, it sounds different as if a mermaid approaching the shore !!

My heart has started to beat faster,

It can't hold on without a glimpse of its "MASTER" !
I may pretend to be normal,
Expressing by a smile that is just so formal !
Deep Inside I go crazy,
Can't hide it from you, I am too lazy !!

You pushed the door to enter the floor,

Had you stared into my eyes,
Entire story would have been told !
With every steps that you take,
Fairness of yours like snowflakes !
The background gets fade,
Out of happiness my face turns red !!

It appears as if the time has stopped,

As if this world knows ,
Neither a watch nor a clock !
I wish I could halt you for a second,
For this is what my heart strongly reckons !!

Before you realise,

I wish to get by your side !
Bring my face closer to your ears,
Whispering, "My lady, I have waited for you since years" !
Whatever be you accessories, anything you wear,
I never notice, I don't even care !
Remember those childhood shows symbolising togetherness of two,
You are my "WEENIE" and I shall be your "POOH" !!

Before you sense this awkwardness,

As I have made this universe to stop !
Need to get back to my place, at any cost,
You might have noticed a few words !
Most of the them might get unheard,
But trust me, I never wish to impose !
Let me be an insignificant thorn
That may protect its "ROSE" !!

=========The Beginning========

8 comments:

  1. Tum kab se likhne lag gaye ?? matlab prerna mil hi gayi tumhe ;). Hamesha se ham kah rahe the ki kuchh likha karo ..chalo kisi ki baat to tum maan liye. Tumko Manaa liya kisi ne matlab bahut badi baat hai .. achha likha hai Bhai..Shaandar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha...bhai ek dost ne bola ki "you can be a good poet"..so try kar rahe hai :)

      Delete
  2. Wow..!! Magnificent...u write good enough yaraa
    How u got the inspiration..??
    U never told that u also love to write anyways keep it up ....this part of your personality is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sb Maya moh h..
    Dont be so restless... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rishi :: thanks yara...Just got imspired by a frnd :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bharti :: haha..Nahi aisa kuchh nahi hai..Bas Mann kiya to likh diya :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb ... It was like you wanna sketch your self via words. " Perfectly Awesome "

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unknown :: thanks for your appreciation .. please stay tuned as I am going to come up with my next piece of writing very soon ;)

    ReplyDelete